Awana clubs are active in 12 Middle Eastern and North African countries to reach kids, equip leaders, and change the world. Every week, Awana reaches more than 29,000 children in these countries with the gospel in their heart language through well over 100 churches, despite the risks of preaching the gospel in this area. Five directors and missionaries are dedicated to serving these churches with an exceptional program that reaches children and equips leaders with spiritual formation, discipleship, language translation, and cultural adaptability.
Find out more about how Awana supports the churches in the Middle East and North Africa:
- Discover how Awana is working in each country by clicking on the Individual Regions link on the left.
- Investigate more about how Awana is working through the links on the right.
- Know the people of Awana who are working hard to serve churches around the world by clicking on their photos.
- Read the latest newsletter.
- # of Countries Served: 12
- Total Number of Clubs: 270