Inside Sales Representative
Advance the ministry of Awana by engaging a pipeline of potential customers to nurture and develop them into member churches. The Inside Sales Rep will work as part of a team to sell Awana solutions in the form of memberships, programs, and core products (both digital and print).
- Create a solid pipeline on new Awana customers. The primary tasks will be lead follow-up, make product recommendations and create new customers.
- Participate in the development of metrics to measure the success of the sales team
- Develop and nurture leads that might be converted into member churches. Monitor the progress of leads in house management programs and create reports as needed for tracking.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team to keep current on existing campaigns, promotions and conferences.
- Work in conjunction with the team for varied focused markets. Execute system for follow-up and manger discussion.
- Ensure a handoff for new customers to the onboarding so they are scheduled to receive training appropriate to the products they’ve selected.
- Regularly review processes and make recommendations to the sales manager for improvements.
- Work closely with Marketing, Customer Care and members of the U.S. field staff to ensure that new and potential customers are receiving high-quality, consistent support as they are on the way to becoming customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Quick learner, flexible regarding methods and process, team collaborator with an attitude of “better together” are must have attributes for any potential candidate.
- Familiarity and experience using systems that manage customer relations is required. Experience in Salesforce is preferred.
- Jesus Christ is their Savior
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree, with a concentration in marketing, communications or business preferred; minimum of 1-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.