Vasile & Veronica serve as Coordinators for Awana Moldova. Even though they serve and equip churches in Moldova in a part-time or voluntary capacity, there are still ministry expenses related to their work. If you would like to make a donation to the ministry of Awana Moldova please click on the donate tab to the right.
- Country: Moldova
- States/Territory Serving: The whole country Moldova
- Children: Three daughters: Ana-Maria, Rodica and Elena.
- Favorite verse(s): Luke 6:31
Interesting facts and information...
- Birthdates: Vasile-March 28; Veronica-May 15; Ana-Maria October 25; Rodica March 18; Elena December 11.
- Languages spoken: Romanian, Russian, English (loose).
- For fun we like to… to prepare a tasty meal at home, to visit our parents, to watch a good movie with the family
- Why we became Awana missionaries… because I love God and Awana is a very good tool in spreading the teachings of Him, His love. Awana open for me many doors, in churches, christian organizations, families and to concrete persons which I can help to effectively bring God's love to children, adults and young people.
- Favorite foods: Lamb Sauce and great fish soup.
- Favorite colors: red.
- Favorite books: Bible, then classic: J. London, T. Dreiser, O'Henry, Hemingway ...
- Favorite music: Songs sung by Baptists, especially old songs, then, Romanian (Moldavian) folk music and classical.
- Favorite TV shows: Our family do not watch TV.
- Favorite movies: Christian Movies.
- Favorite quotes: And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. Luke 6:31
- Favorite Family vacation: I had no vacations (I'd love to go with our family to the sea, mountains, cities)
- For fun our children like to… plays the violin, drawing, puzzle, watch cartoons and eat ice cream and cake.
- Other information/Prayer Requests: A salary, car, many Awana clubs in Moldova.