To introduce the ministry of Awana to local churches and to be servants in helping them have a greater impact on their communities – helping our “churches and parents raise children and youth to know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.”
We now serve over 160 Awana churches in southeast Tennessee and northeast Alabama. Because of God’s blessing on our ministry in Tennessee and north Alabama for the last 29 years we are now reaching well over 35,000 children and teenagers with more than 5,000 Awana leaders in more than 700 churches in Tennessee and north Alabama alone. We’ve had such a tremendous growth in our ministry that we’ve added 4 more missionaries to help serve Tennessee and north Alabama.
George Barna has determined that 80% of all salvation decisions are made by people between the ages of 4 & 14 years old and by the time a child reaches 14 years old his beliefs, priorities, and character are pretty well etched in stone. That makes our ministry to children one of the most important ministries in the local church yet many churches still do not make children a priority! If there is any hope to change America, that hope lies in changing our children.
That all children and youth throughout the world will come to know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ (for life, forever!).
- Emphasizing the importance of reaching & training of children before they become adults.
- Provide our churches and leaders with tools, materials and training for highly effective children and youth ministries
- Challenge our churches and leaders to want to reach and disciple whole families for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Introducing the ministry of Awana to local churches.
- Providing our churches with training for effective children and youth ministries.
- Speak for church services, clubs, schools, colleges, and special events.
- Develop and administrate Awana Ministry Conferences to benefit local church ministries.
- Develop Ministry Teams of adults with a passion for ministry to help serve our churches.